top of page


If you are working out of state or have worked outside of the Local 140 area, please notify us ASAP to ensure that your hours are being transferred back to our Wisconsin Laborers' Health/Pension Fund. 

If you are from out-of-state but working in Wisconsin please fill out these forms.

bottom of page